How to use your JUlaVIE cold press juicing machine
Cold-Press Juicing Machine
Using a cold press juicer is also superior in terms of juice taste and texture compared to other forms of juicing because instead of shredding the fruit, it uses force to squeeze out the juice, leaving the pulpy bits. This process gives you a smooth and delicious glass of juice.
Having your own cold-press juicing machine at home will not only help you save a lot of money from regularly buying bottled cold-press juice bottles or going to juice bars, it also gives you more freedom to choose which kind of fruits and vegetables you’d want in your glass of juice. That is why having the best cold press juicing machine like JUlaVIE will definitely up your juicing game.
We, at JUlaVIE, want you to have the maximum juicing experience so we developed a cold-press juicing machine that is premium, convenient, and easy to use. Here is a simple chart to guide you on how to prepare fruits and vegetables for juicing using your JUlaVIE.
Why do you need to prepare fruits and vegetables before cold-press juicing?
- All fruits and vegetables get different yields, reflected below. In JUlaVIE, the design makes you notice it more as our bag design limits the amount of produce you can put in each time.
- To maximize your output, we suggest 3 tips:
- Mix high and low yield fruits and vegetables.
- The smaller you make the pieces, the more you can put it, so the more juice you get.
- Rub or shred your greens/root vegetables to easily press more juice.
Prep & Press Bag is ideal for produce that needs more pressing to squeeze out more juice such as apples and pears. Its thin PE+PA material allows the press to fully squeeze out the maximum juice from the pulp. It is food safe and BPA free. It’s perfect for storing and juicing later. Know more about the Prep & Press Bag here.
How to get the most out of your fruits and vegetables.
Coat with lemon juice
** You may or may not peel the skin of thick-skinned fruits, although taste may be different.
Interested in owning a JUlaVIE? Head over here.